Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dynamic Duos and French Foliage

There are new colors at Dynamic Duos!!  Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze - starting to move into those wonderful fall tones!!  Love it!

French Foliage Thank You



Today is the day that a friend has invited me as a guest to the Stampin' Up Denver Regional Conference.  Yeah!!  So I actually made a dozen of these for swaps.  Other than hand-cutting the leaves, they were quite simple.  I am assuming that as you read this, I am in the middle of getting hundreds of fantastic new ideas and I will definitely be sharing!!

Be sure to check out all of the other cards made by the design team.  Then create your own and link up.  Every single week I am amazed at the variety of ideas for the SAME TWO colors!!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up French Foliage, Just Believe ("thank you")
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Artichoke CS, Cajun Craze dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Adorning Accents Edgelits and Embossing folders, Linen Thread and Square Lattice Folder


19 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty, Kim. I love French Foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Kim! FF is my favorite natural set and I love the way you used the embossed edgelit! I just used that for tomorrow's card myself! Great composition and a wonderful color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Kim. ;-) I love the texture, and those fabulous leaves are making me eager for Autumn! Love it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the edgelit border and natural,rustic look Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty texture in your layers Kim and I am in love with that pretty edge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, have fun at Regionals! Can't wait to hear how it went. Your card is gorgeous, Kim! I love how the richness of the colors really pops on the clean design. The die cut trim is such a cool detail. I wish I could swap with you in Denver! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kim, what a gorgeous card. The texture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Kim! That little pop of white with the edgelit and sentiment is perfect. Hope you had fun at regionals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to hear all your new ideas!

    I love your card! That'a great, unique swag you've got there to underscore your thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you did with this card! The offset edgelit is especially effective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful Autumn card Kim, love the texture and how you used the die cut. Another gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Kim! People would have been clamouring for your swaps! Bet you ran out quickly! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is lovely, I envy your use of only one half of the edgelit. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card for the Dynamic Duos challenge! I really REALLY like how you used the edgelets - so creative!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. absolutely gorgeous. I love the scrolly asymmetrical border in white...and that stamp set is beautiful. is it a current one or retired?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just stunning Kim and I love the way you've used the edgelit die to make a home for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this, Kim! I'm sure the swappers were delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I really like your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic fall card and a lovely swap. The ladies will be delighted with these. I love your use of the edgelit die too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!