Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Taylored Expressions: Floral Eyelet Border die

As part of the Baker's Dozen design team, one of the things that I get to do is show off is a die from a previous release.  Today's die is the Floral Eyelet Border die.

There are some fabulous examples in the TE Gallery - just search on Floral Eyelet Border.  I like those that use half of it as a border - it's a pretty, lacy look.  However, since I was assigned to show it off - I wanted to keep it front and center.

Faithfulness

I think the colors and the egg-shaped sentiment are a hint that I'm using this as an Easter card.  I didn't have an Easter sentiment that fit this shape, but I didn't think I could go wrong with "great is thy faithfulness".  In my church, we tend to use this hymn for funerals - but I don't really know why.  I'm not sure he could show his faithfulness more than with the sacrifice of his son.

SUPPLY LIST

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!