Friday, September 25, 2015

Taylored Expressions: Our Thoughts and Prayers

I do a lot of cards for my church, or people in my church, to use.  This means that "praying for you" cards are something that I do a lot of.  I had an idea the other day for a card that can be sent by the church that clearly comes from "all of us".  Here's the latest card I did using products from Taylored Expressions.

TE Prayers from All Of Us

I think this is a really pretty card - very soft and elegant - but you know what's funny about it? On this sweet card, that die is called Potty People Border!!!  I love it! (And the recipient will never know.) What a fabulous way to send a card from all of us - a row of people holding hands in support with their hearts showing.  I have a ton of cards that I'm making right now for some upcoming sneak peeks and challenges next week - but when I'm done, I'm taking this card and replicating - some with bright colors, some with elegant papers, etc.  It's quick and easy, and it says it well.

SUPPLY LIST

The patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio Basics 6x6 pad.



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kim! I would never have thought to use the potty people border... it's perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the thought of church family standing in the gap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!