Sunday, April 10, 2016

Color Throwdown: You Can Do This

I am absolutely enamored of the little birds in Concord & 9th's Birdie Banners (link below). So much so that I actually justified a fairly large order by adding sentiments that the little birds can sit on!  In this case, I got a set of dies that has been on my wishlist forever that I can finally justify as a perch for my bird.

CTD You Can


Besides the purchase of the sentiment, this card came together based on the colors at the Color Throwdown.


SUPPLY LIST



5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this tall sentiment with the adorable birdie perched on top! Just so sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's fun to shop isn't it :) love that sweet bird and the sentiment is perfect for a perch!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! Love how the bird is perched on the bold sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie Pie ... love the simplicity ... and the sentiment is such a star! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!