Friday, April 1, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Neon Nicknacks

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Neon Nicknacks.


As you will see, I went completely with the inspiration photo!  I used neon colors and bunnies!

CC Neon Bunnies

I typically start with a theme or a sentiment.  In this case, I started with the bunnies. I tried dozens of arrangements and finally settled on this cluster arrangement. I found a tag that fit the cluster - and the tag set came with the little banner that I thought worked nicely as a base for my "bunny cluster". Then I stumbled on a sentiment that fit perfectly into the banner. I don't know if "get well" works with a trio of neon bunnies, but at the least, it will bring a smile!

I hope to see you playing along with Neon Nicknacks!

SUPPLY LIST

The polka dot paper is MME's Chalk Studio 1.  The neon paper is from a package called Astrobrights Glow which I think I remember getting at Walmart or Target.



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. Love your bright colored bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the chunky polka dot background and those sweet neon bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bright bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so fun, Kim! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! this is freakin' awesome! love how you nailed the inspiration piece. just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those neon bunnies are amazing Kim! Perfect take on the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Kim! Love your great take to the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun trio of bunnies, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!