Sunday, November 13, 2016

Merry Monday: Winter Wishes

The current challenge at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge is "a winter activity".  Since I had a set in my not-yet-used Christmas stash called "Critters on Ice" - I had to play along!

Merry Monday Winter

Critters on Ice has some cute sentiments but I boxed myself into needed a small single-line sentiment so found a good one in "Love Grows Here".


Part of my choice of ice-skating on this card was that I realized I hadn't hauled out my big Tupperware of glitter.  I'm not a huge bling person, except at Christmas.  Then I like "frosting" things with a coat of glitter.  I figured if I had an ice-skating pond, I could glitter it and also glitter a few trees.  I used Stampin' Up's Heat & Stick Powder then I dumped it in my Tupperware full of Martha Stewart's Fine Crystal Glitter.

SUPPLY LIST


5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I LOVE that fun little bear and how you created the background with the glitter paper and that fun snowflake background. Wonderful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute Kim and I LOVE the pastel colors you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfectly sweet card Kim!! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! And your frozen skating rink is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACK! How cute is your skating bear...and his matching toque and scarf... and the ice rink...and the wintry wonderland scene you've created for him! LOVE x LOVE this, especially with the added touches of glitter!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!