Saturday, April 15, 2017

Curtain Call: Tulip Blessings

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Tulip.


Isn't this just the perfect inspiration photo for today??  Tomorrow is Easter! And, at least in my part of the world, it's a beautiful weekend!  A perfect time to bring out some tulips!

Before I move to my card, be sure to check out our guest designer for our challenge:  Anita Bowden, Neet & Crafty.

My card uses a variety of die sets with the base sets being the Sitting Pretty series which includes the frames, the ledge and the vases.  I found other sets to add tulips to the vases and to add the other Easter themed images.  I pulled the colors from the inspiration and I even used the beadboard in the background!

CC Easter Blessings

I hope to see you playing along with this spring-time challenge - there's so much inspiration in that photo!!  Check out how the other designers used the inspiration at the Curtain Call blog.

Happy Easter!!

He is Risen!!!

SUPPLY LIST


7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful "decor" scene! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is risen, indeed! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Kim! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little scene, wonderful card Kim! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Kim. Love the shelf with all the little die-cut elements. Sweet scene! Love that TE set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Easter themed collage. He has risen indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of these dies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!