Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Succulent

Copic charts for the 2017 Stampin' Up In Colors are now linked on my sidebar!

Just a reminder that there is still time to play along with the challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Succulent.

blog.freepeople.com

I only have one stamp set of succulents but luckily, I absolutely love it.  It's just full of cute little images - and the sentiments are in a fabulous font!

CC Succulents

I was very inspired by the blue/green color with the pink in the inspiration photo.  I wanted a terracotta pot - so I did tuck in some orange - but I love the contrast.  I went with Get Well Wishes because it seems that we're passing something around my office, so I figured I'd be prepared!!

Hope to see you playing along!

SUPPLY LIST

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!