Monday, November 6, 2017

Taylored Expressions: Hip Hip ....meh

I am a cheerful person.  I really am.  It takes me a lot to annoy me and I rebound very quickly.  But somehow, I can totally relate to each and every Grumpling in the Taylored Expressions collection!  The instant I saw this guy from Grouchy Grumplings 2 - I imagined him with escaping balloons!

KimOCT2017Grumplings WM

I brushed on a soft background of blue.  Although Taylored Expressions has an entire die set of Balloon Strings - they were a bit too long.  (Had the grouchy hippo had any motivation at all - he could have grabbed those balloon strings!)  So I used the confetti from Little Bits - Confetti & Candle.

These guys may be "grouchy" but they sure make me smile!!

SUPPLY LIST

3 comments:

  1. They make me laugh, too! Love your card, it's so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle ... I so need this image for my brother in law! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!