Thursday, November 2, 2017

TE Release Day: Inside Scallops

It's the big day!  It's release day at Taylored Expressions!  Everything you've seen in sneak peeks is now available - and I have a few more to show you.  Be sure to pop over to the Taylored Expressions blog for a few more peeks - and to see if you've won a prize!

Along with all of the fun new gift-giving products and tools - we have a couple of basic must-have tools.  That may sound boring - but I have to explain that I say that as the ultimate compliment.  I love trendy and unique products, but I get absolutely giddy over basics that I know I can use over and over. Products that make my cardmaking life easier - but still add style.  That's what I want to show you today.

First up are the Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets.

Taylored Expressions Inside Scallops

Isn't that a fun way to frame the bouquet of flowers??

I used the scallop die to cut directly into my card front.  Then I used a smaller sized circle from the Stitched Circle Stacklet (previously released) to cut the inside circle into an Earl Grey panel so that the scallops were highlighted.

Taylored Expressions Inside Scallops

The bouquet of flowers is from the previously released Fall Florals and Fall Florals dies.  I added a teeny tiny butterfly from In Flight Overlays with metallic cardstock and gave it some texture with the Brick Embossing Folder.

SUPPLY LIST



We also have a new set of rectangles - the Inside Scallop Rectangle Stacklets!!

Here's the true power of these Inside Scallop die sets.  The scallops aren't frames - they are stand alones.  I used it as a stand alone to cut into the my card front on the first card.  BUT they can be frames because they are sized perfectly to pair with the Stitched Stacklets - in this case the Stitched Rectangle Stacklet.  If you wanted to do it with the circles is the Stitched Circle Stacklets.

Here's the Inside Scallop Rectangle used as a frame with the Stitched Rectangles.  

Taylored Expressions Inside Scallops

These two cards are exactly why I call these must-have basics.  The first card is a bit more elegant with a bouquet of flowers.  This card is bright and whimsical.  The Inside Scallops add style to each one!!

Taylored Expressions Inside Scallops

The image is from the previously released B is for Birthday.  Then I added some strips from the brand new Playful Patterns - Bold paper pack!


Hasn't this been a fun and unique release?  Be sure to check out the rest of the creative team - and check whether you won a prize.  Then have fun shopping!


SUPPLY LIST

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kim, I absolutely love the design on your first card! Beautifully executed too, it's so pretty! The second is bright and cheerful! Fabulous work as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!